Thursday, March 31, 2022

What’s been working for me as a 25 year old female who lost 18 lbs in 3 months!

Hi! I thought I’d share how I finally have got this weight loss thing down! Ofc as I lose weight, I have to shift methods... but here’s what’s really been working.

1) cut out lattes for tea 2) intermittent fasting - 17:7 3) a ONE hour brisk walk daily (I work from home so this is important) 4) lollipops - I’m a weed smoker and I get the munchies at night 5) eating my first meal at 1, and my next meal at 6 and a snack at 8. - for dinner? I eat as MUCH as I want. As long as it’s relatively healthy, I’ll usually have about 800 calories to spend here. This is helpful because I am always so hungry by dinner (When I work I don’t notice my appetite so by the end of the day it’s really there)

I also track deficit (600 a day).

I’m still learning but this is what’s made me go from 138 to 120 lbs :)

submitted by /u/lilapplecrumbs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/hKiUflD

No comments:

Post a Comment