Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Losing weight faster for medical reasons

I have recently been told I need to lose weight due to a medical issue. Ideally it needs to come off faster than I’ve been losing it (about .4 pounds a week) I really need to be losing around 2 pounds a week which I know is more extreme but it’s really important. On top of that I have injured my lower back and pretty much cannot exercise. I’m feeling so defeated I don’t know what to do exactly to speed up my weight loss especially without being able to really go hard with my workouts. Please don’t be rude in the comments I have had some backlash before or people just posting unkind words I am in a sensitive mental state and could really use some encouragement and helpful advice. I know slow weight loss is good I have never been a “quick fix” person but I need to get this weight off faster for health issues. I also have anxiety so yea … it’s been a rough couple of days. 🥺

submitted by /u/StellaMay13
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3LVSYa5

No comments:

Post a Comment