Thursday, March 31, 2022

21M I want to lose weight to live life and be free again

I have a horrible eating disorder. I heard that losing weight fast is bad but I am trying to lose weight fast and safely to live my life. I can't live my life I am very insecure with no support around me. Is eating one big meal a day good and healthy? I dont go to the gym because I am insecure and very shy person, I workout at home.

I can lose weight fast and I am highly commited but what I fear is that I would lose weight in an unhealthy way (one of my biggest fears is to be anorexic) I would to communicate with people about this who knows about weight loss and have wisdom. I have tons of questions about losing weight and so on. I am looking for anyone to communicate with me. I had advice where people tell me to eat 3 meals a day. But that leads me to eating disorder because I keep overthinking how should I eat in smaller portions? I do not know or understand how to eat less. Do they mean smaller portions? or reduce my meal eatings? I would also over excercise (1 hour everyday) and I would eat in 200 calorie defecit which is wrong (very wrong to do) I don't really like to excercise but I like to lose weight. There are studies where it says that excercise alone is ineffective for weight loss. There is a saying that says"Lose weight to feel good, not to burn fat" and I totally agree. Excercise isnt most important. It's dieting. I try to eat one big meal and excercise 40 mins a day everyday. Do you think that is effective approach? Please DM me. I need help

submitted by /u/No-Software5654
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/41xCz9V

No comments:

Post a Comment