Monday, March 28, 2022

It's just really easy for me to lose weight! /s

I just need to vent/see if anyone else has this issue. My in-laws are trying to lose weight. They never count calories and do the most minimal exercise and end up frustrated about their progress. They spoke to my wife about it and my wife told them about my 80 lb weight loss (still have over 100 to go) withcalorie deficit commitment and they said, "Well, weight loss is just easy for him." Do they think I'm fat for fun and can just lose weight by thinking about it? I know it's their own lack of commitment and insecurities coming through, but man it's frustrating. Is this common? Thanks for allowing me to rant.

submitted by /u/IAMTHESMART_S_M_R_T
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/kaopUTc

No comments:

Post a Comment