Sunday, March 27, 2022

Help please.

Hi everyone.

So I just want to start by saying I have 2 kids under 5, after my second child I have lost the ability to eat healthy I’ve never been on a diet and I only walk a lot for work on and off 6 hrs evenings. I’m about 5’0 weighing and plateaued at 135lbs.

I want to lose close to 20 lbs. trouble is I don’t even know where to start, I don’t drink soda I don’t eat candy but I do have the odd in a blue moon small bowl of ice cream. However I do have trouble with portion when it comes to foods like pasta/rice/ bread come dinner I fill my plate and basically treat it as though I’m at a buffet.

But growing up I remember I use to eat such large meals and be so skinny, I want to change that mentality , that I cannot eat small portions I always feel hungry borderline starving lol, I want to eat and eat healthy for breakfast / lunch / dinner.

So I guess I’m curious how can I achieve this weight loss goal, besides portion control, I don’t know how to exercise or what exercise is okay for me, I should mention I have (diastases recti) is there recipes out there that I can trust for less calorie meals? How many calories should I be taking in, in order to lose weight?

I hope I’m asking all the right question, please forgive me as I’m new this board and lifestyle change.

Thank you for the help

submitted by /u/dwninahole
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/sX6FR8A

No comments:

Post a Comment