Tuesday, March 15, 2022

My doctor told me it was impossible for them to lose weight, and asked what the magic trick was to doing it

I nervously laughed and said “Calories in, Calories out” and hoped it wasn’t a test.

I’ve lost 100 lbs in 25 months, starting February 2020. 65 in 6 months, 20 in 6 months, 3 in 6 months, 8 in 6 months, 4 in 1 month.

The secret has been calories in, calories out the entire time. I worked a really active job in the first 6 months and lost a ton of weight from reduced calories and high daily activity. Then I got laid off and continued losing weight slower with my reduced activity and reduced calories ending year one 85 lbs down.

I moved and spent a few months with walking as my primary exercise and changed my eating habits due to food availability and pricing. I continued to trend downward and lost 3 lbs in months 13-18.

Months 19-24 I monitored my food and increased my daily walking, and began running. I was walking around 3 miles a day and running up to 7 miles some days on top of that. I ate a lot but I wasn’t reeating all of my exercise calories and my weight loss picked up ending year two 96 lbs down.

Month 25 I started a new job in retail and have been fasting until the end of my work days, and eating at a small deficit. This along with increased activity has lost 4 more lbs for a total of 100 lbs lost!

225->125 Female, 30 years old, 5’4”

submitted by /u/thegoddessofmoons
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2c0kNnP

No comments:

Post a Comment