Wednesday, March 30, 2022

F/36/5'4/255 > 155 = 100 pounds. Can't believe I did it. May of 2020 to today.

https://imgur.com/a/12nEDJc

In May of 2020 I decided to quit drinking alcohol (was a heavy drinker,) stop smoking cigarettes and start counting calories. I decided I wasn't going on a diet, I was going on a lifestyle. That meant I wasn't going to cut out the foods I love, I still eat what I want, but I count the calories for it. This was an option that allowed me to still eat good food and desserts. I learned how to cook (I NEVER cooked before... Only fast food and microwavable stuff.) I decided to meal prep and freeze delicious 1 cup meals (lasagna, taco lasagna, breakfast casseroles, creamy chicken chili and lots more!) I used MyFitnessPal and tracked about 1200-1500 calories a day. I'm still on a slow weight loss now and I exercise 6 times a week only because I find it fun (water aerobics!) I'm not sure what my goal weight is, I have more of a goal look/feel and I don't think I'm there yet, but I am happy. The first half of my weight loss was only counting calories, no exercise. I treat my calories like they are money in the bank and only spend them on things I want. I also do not track exercise calories or eat them back, they are my savings account if I ever want a day where I'm just not paying attention to my calories.

submitted by /u/KaleidoKitty
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/XQrGzU4

No comments:

Post a Comment