Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Waiting for everything

Does anyone else have this thing of waiting to lose weight before doing xyz?

I feel like I’ve placed my life on hold because for everything I want to do I think it’ll be better once I lose those 40 lbs.

I’ve recently decided to just go ahead with life. I’ve been waiting to get hair laser removal and eye lasik and even braces because somewhere I feel like the most major change in my appearance will only come from weight loss. But I made my first hair laser appointment today. These are things that have objectively nothing to do with losing weight. But I’ve delayed them so long just because I don’t feel like I deserve them.

It’s also things like not dressing the way I’d like to because I haven’t lost weight yet. I’ve always loved how simple and chic jumpsuits look. But I’ve never bought any because they’ve been a thin persons outfit in my mind. Well I ordered a jumpsuit online today. They make those in plus sizes too.

Do any of you ever feel this way? Do you have any advice or coping methods? Are any of the things I mentioned genuinely impacted by weight loss and actual reasons to wait or is it just me in my head?

submitted by /u/Electronic-Metal-905
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/RedSk1v

No comments:

Post a Comment