Saturday, March 12, 2022

Weight loss journey intact. Want to see if i'm proceeding to my next cut okay.

Hello,

Backstory. Covid depression got me down bad. I ballooned to 355 lbs.

Over this last summer started tracking calories, doing keto, and practicing IF. Walked a little.

Weight melted over 4 months and I lost 50 pounds. Not bad.

I took a break, not over eating, but not going as hard as I was with diet until about a month and a half ago.

Instead of doing keto and IF this time I'm simply prioritizing protein, and allowing a moderate amount of fats.

Stats

34/M 5'10.5 (ish) 307 lbs.

Current macros

80g carbs

225g protein

94g fat

Maintenance is 2610 calories and daily intake for weight loss is ~2110 calories according to my calculator.

Eating more veggies and mostly lean protein. (thank you airfryer)

I've been going at this for weeks and my weight has only oscillated between 303 and 310.

I'm in a 500 calorie deficit, walking a few times a week and lifting weights at home.

Yet there's no weight loss. I know it's never going to be an overnight sensation but I can't help but feel I'm doing something wrong. I know lifting weights changes things slightly, but even after a month I expected to see some progress.

Also supplementing with a solid multivitamin and magnesium.

No alcohol, no foods I'm not logging unless I take a day off from tracking (where I still don't overeat).

I'd really prefer to not go back to keto because it's so intensely limiting.

Thanks for your time.

submitted by /u/fitnessthrowaway2231
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Qa1v6Kq

No comments:

Post a Comment