Saturday, March 26, 2022

I quit fast food cold turkey 13 days ago and feel so weak, is this normal?

Hi all! Been eating fastfood for most of the pandemic, put on 60 pounds and almost 2 weeks ago, I finally cut it all out my diet. No more sugar, soda, fast food , trans fat, I now eat a lot of fruits, vegetables, lean protein, white meat, fish, lots of good things. I want to specify I take a little bit of peanut butter and olive oil to have some good fat, I should now feel amazing ...but somehow I feel so weak and lethargic, is this normal? lol

I weight 228 pounds, 6ft, 2700 good calories a day to be around maintenance, not losing weight yet, just wanted to get off the fast food first but diet is amazing, I eat enough calories, I sleep very well, I just feel so tired and it makes it hard to go to the gym and do as much cardio as I'd like to, which will be a problem for weight loss when I start it.

Is this normal? Is this like withdrawal from fast food? Any idea how long this lasts? I quit almost 2 weeks ago but it's becoming problematic. I was mopping the floor at home and felt so tired I almost collapsed to the floor. lol I take fish oil supplements, vitamin D, blood test was perfect, not really any deficiency that we know of, copper seem to be okay, this is strange.

Thank you very much for the infos and insight, have a good night! =)

submitted by /u/NoriyasuSeta
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/EXMN6Gf

No comments:

Post a Comment