Saturday, March 26, 2022

About to explore new weight loss options - if you’ve tried it I’d love some advice!

Truly I’ve tried to lose weight over the last three years but it’s been unsuccessful. I gained about 30 or so pounds in just under a month and a half when I was doing fertility treatments. My depression amplified as we kept losing baby after baby and eventually my issues with binge eating go a lot worse.

When we finally gave up treatments and I’d lost hope we became pregnant and had our first child together. Fast forward to that baby at four months old and we find out that I’m pregnant again. Now, once again four months postpartum and I’ve put on substantial weight. I know I was pregnant two years in a row so I should be easier on myself but I’ve never been this size and not pregnant so it makes me feel…. Sloppy? I can’t find the right word.

I started at 254lbs, before the treatments and pregnancies, and I’m now sitting at 298lbs. I’ve not been able to lose more than 20lbs max even in a calorie deficit, restricting, etc. Heck, I even tried just drinking shakes and no solid food. No success.

My doctor said we could try saxenda as she knows the weight is aggravating not only my mental health, but my heart is developing issues and my fibromyalgia is relentless. I’m nervous that it will also be another failed attempt at regaining myself.

Has anyone else ever used saxenda and what type of lifestyle changes brought about the best results?

submitted by /u/Phase_Designer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/euMO0q4

No comments:

Post a Comment