Thursday, March 24, 2022

What to do if you fall off your weight loss journey for 2 days?

There’s nothing wrong with letting go of losing weight for a few days. Please note this wasn’t a binge and this something I wanted to do and to keep me stabilized in a healthy way with food. Like I don’t feel any shame and overall it was worth it to me not stressing about what I ate or worked out by. I have come a long way so I felt it was deserving! But anyways, I took a break for two days and though mentally I feel great…physically not so much. I feel gross (like bloated and constipated tmi and I’m sorry lol). What should I do come tmrw to not feel like this? Should I continue my regular tdee and just drink a lot more water? Or do you have any remedies? I have not felt this way in a long time 😂.

submitted by /u/-Yooniverse-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/74ncHLo

No comments:

Post a Comment