Wednesday, March 16, 2022

End goal in sight

Hi r/loseit! Long time listener, first time caller. I am starting to get close to my weight loss goal (5’5” female, 25 y/o, SW: 168, CW: 145, GW: 135) through CICO and light cardio, mostly walking and jogging. I’ve been starting to think about how to adjust my diet when I start eating at maintenance (~1630 cal/day) instead of at a deficit (~1200-1350 cal/day). I’ve been eating pretty vegetable dense meals, a lot of salads, veggies, yogurt dip, and clean protein. I’ve noticed that when I have a cheat meal or just a less healthy meal that fits within my calorie budget, like something salty, carb-heavy, etc, I can notice a small but direct uptick in my weight. Here’s what I’m wondering: Does it make sense to overshoot my weight lose by around 5 pounds or so to create a “buffer zone” to allow for things like this as I adjust to eating at maintenance once I reach my goal? Let me know any thoughts/strategies!

submitted by /u/Low-Nectarine2069
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Z6TGRfk

No comments:

Post a Comment