Sunday, March 20, 2022

How do I start my weight loss journey when I haven't been active for a long time?

I (19f) currently weight 260 pounds and have been inactive for over a year. I'm at the point right now where I want to lose weight but become easily tired and can only do an exercise for about 5 minutes before I can't carry on. I've had previous support for a general guide on my meal plan for this weight loss, but don't know where to start with the physical aspect of it. I have 6 months right now where I have no major commitments and am hoping to get to around 180 pounds by the end of it. I don't know if this is a realistic goal, but I'm confident that these months will at least give me a good start. Any advice would be great! I do enjoy walks, but want to take it up a notch. What advice do you have? :)

submitted by /u/elise_deia
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/oCFNDyY

No comments:

Post a Comment