Sunday, March 13, 2022

I lost 2 lbs this week, why am I still overweight?

I know I have to actually lose 15 lbs to be in the healthy range, but it’s so hard to stay motivated. I mean I’m doing the lifestyle adjustment, running and CICO, it’s 100% working…but I can’t help but be disappointed when looking in the mirror or seeing pictures. How did I get so fat? Why can’t it disappear as quickly as it seemed to appear ?

I spent so long ignoring the weight gain but the weight loss feels like an obsession. What can I do to monitor my diet and push my exercise without having a preoccupation/obsession with getting a fit body?

How can I view my weight loss in a more healthy manner without being disgusted by my current body but just recognize that my health has been going out of control since I became overweight.

submitted by /u/wakeupsally
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/shZYWtw

No comments:

Post a Comment