Saturday, March 12, 2022

is it possible to drop to a bmi of 20 when you've been around 25-28 your whole life?

for my whole life, i oscillated between 25 and 28 (bmi). I'm a 26 year-old woman. i have pcos but I don't think I have insulin resistance. i was never tested for it, though. I've been counting calories for 2 weeks and I lost 8 lbs. no exercise.

do you think it's possible for me to have a bmi of 20?

when do you think I'll hit a plateau?

is a bmi of 20 an unrealistic goal considering my past?

is there anyone who had been slightly overweight for a long time and later lost a significant amount of weight and managed to keep it off for a long time?

i wish success and health to everyone in their weight loss journey.

any tip will be appreciated <3

submitted by /u/cingozz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/5aAMCVj

No comments:

Post a Comment