Wednesday, March 30, 2022

I am so fcking addicted to food

Like a crack fiend.

But food is my crack.

My dealer is DoorDash. And I tip him for dropping off my drugs.

I’m not even hungry but i’m stuffing another freaking fork-full into my mouth. No part of me was even hungry when I ordered the meal.

I want to get better but the thought of starting another round of the same-old weight loss circle is seriously depressing.

I don’t want to fcking exercise. No part of me wants to go for a walk. I hate vegetables, they taste like shit. Yes, i’ve had them prepared every conceivable way - they suck. Diet Soda tastes like cough syrup. Water is disgusting - my partner says it tastes like nothing, I say it tastes awful. I could eat pasta every day. With a coke.

I am so fcking addicted to food.

submitted by /u/AstrophysicsTheory
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Kt4ObIV

No comments:

Post a Comment