Monday, May 2, 2022

New to Weight Loss

Hi. I’m a 26 year old male and I’d venture to say I’m morbidly obese. I’m six feet and seven inches tall and I weigh close to five hundred pounds. After years of being unhealthy I’ve decided to try to turn it around and get fit. It’s not easy staying motivated though. I think a lot about how much I’ve shortened my life by waiting this long. Like is the damage to my heart already done and am I still going to live a shortened life even if I lose the weight? Thoughts like that run through my mind pretty often. But I’m trying. I’ve completely cut out fast food and soda, I try to drink at least 64 ounces of water a day, and I’ve started walking every day after work around the block for thirty minutes to an hour. Do you guys have any tips for staying motivated or otherwise? Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/PAIN120721
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/v0mUJbj

No comments:

Post a Comment