Sunday, May 1, 2022

Struggling to feel satisfied

F/26 5’10” SW:205 CW:173

So over the last 7 months I lost a little over 30 lbs. I’ve felt really proud of myself. And the weight loss had multiple factors: changed medications (huge factor as it affected my appetite), working out more, and the biggest was my diet changing.

I got to my highest weight I’ve been after having my second child and felt like it would never come off. It wasn’t until around 2 years postpartum I finally felt like things were shifting and then suddenly I lost the weight pretty fast. And I feel so much more confident, happy and stronger with the weight gone. Before having kids I was always anywhere from 145-160. So this is still a higher weight for me compared to my usual weight. But I sometimes feel like it’s never enough. For many months I thought if I could just get to the 170s I’d be SO happy! And now I’m here and keep dreaming of losing another 15 lbs. of course I think it actually would be good for me to lose an additional 15 and still be at a healthy weight. But I worry it’s never enough. I remember when I used to weigh 145 and still worried about my stomach or whatever and I was like a size 4/6! I’m trying to find the balance between feeling happy with where I’m at and still wanting progress. Anyone have suggestions when they’ve dealt with these feelings?

submitted by /u/raquelharp
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/zDhfS3X

No comments:

Post a Comment