Sunday, May 1, 2022

I finally weighed myself officially

I started my weight loss journey without really knowing what I was before. I began counting my calories and have been at this for a week.

I assumed I was 175lbs because last time I was weighed at the doctors, I was 160 approx. I finally got a chance to really weigh myself with a bathroom scale at my uncle’s and it turns out I’m 191.5 lbs officially.

Strangely enough, I’m not saddened by it. Since I have no idea what I really started out at, I have no idea if I had gained or lost anything. I guess it’s good to know what I’m officially starting at.

I’m going to keep counting calories and tracking what I eat and will start up at the gym at the rec center in the new neighborhood I’m moving to next week.

Plus, I look alright for nearly being 190!

submitted by /u/dunham-doodles
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/yUmHiJW

No comments:

Post a Comment