Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Weight loss progress and questions

Hello, first I’ll give my age and where I started, I’m 25M 6’3, and I started at 376-378lbs. In the past I had been able to lose 30lbs over about 6 months through intense diet but it was extremely difficult on its own.

I started on ozempic and then moved to wegovy for weight loss, I am currently at about 297lbs! I finally made it under 300, and it’s been about 5 months, maybe 6.

I’m wondering what a good goal weight for me would be, I’m thinking 200lbs and then try to put on 20 lbs of muscle or so, but I’m not too sure on all of that. I’m afraid that as I get closer to my goal weight I won’t be able to do it/reach it.

The wegovy has seriously helped with appetite and just generally helped. I don’t think I could have done it without it.

I’m currently eating probably about 1200-1500 calories per day, probably closer to 1200.

Is there anything I should improve on or change? I have been trying to walk everyday, and am almost at 2 miles weather and time permitting.

When I look in the mirror I don’t really see any difference/think I look much different, but the 79lbs has had to go somewhere right?

Thank you for your time

submitted by /u/Core1589
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/g2s3FIQ

No comments:

Post a Comment