Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Weight Loss Stagger (CICO)

I (M, 26, 5ft11in) have been on a calorie deficit since August, 2021. I started at 383 lbs and am now as of this week weighing in at 286 lbs. I have been stuck fluctuating between 288lbs and 285lbs since the beginning of April and am not sure why. My deficit plan since August has been no more than 1800 calories/day (little to no exercise). I usually average out the week at about 1600 calories/day. According to the 3 BMR calculators I have used, someone of my criteria should be eating about 2000 kcal/day for "extreme weight loss". Can anyone explain why I might be staggering out at this weight?

Any tips/advice is much appreciated!

submitted by /u/SirGroovitude
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ie4g9uX

No comments:

Post a Comment