Wednesday, May 4, 2022

How to deal with feelings of frustration and impatience?

I’ve only lost 10 pounds since I had my baby almost a year ago. (SW: 222lbs, CW: 212lbs). Even though I am proud of myself for having two beautiful babies since 2019, I often still look in the mirror with disgust. I have keratosis pilaris and my arms looks so red, bumpy and flabby. I feel so self conscious about every little thing. I so desperately just want to lose weight, because I know I’ll feel and look better and it’s something I CAN change unlike my KP on my arms.. it’s just proving to be very very hard. I’ve calculated my TDEE and it’s about 2000-2100. So I’ve been eating about 1500-1900 a day. The weight loss is extremely slow… I so badly wish I could just speed up the process. With summer coming, that means my arms and tummy will show more. My doctor is putting me on metformin, which I hope will help with my insulin resistance and hormonal imbalances. Is there anything else I can do to speed up weight loss? I just feel so defeated. Frustrated. Impatient.

submitted by /u/Maybe_Tough
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/MJW4S5r

No comments:

Post a Comment