Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Not feeling hungry? But I think I need to?

Hey all

I have been back on my weight loss horse. I let myself gain a lot more than I should. Starting weight this time was almost 5 weeks ago. I was 242 lbs, I am 6'3.

I have lost 17 lbs over the last 4 weeks and I am happy with my progress.

My problem now is, I don't feel very hungry anymore. I am logging calories religiously on MFP. For the last few weeks I felt hungry a lot and that to me seems like I know I am doing it right. Now I don't seem to feel hungry, and I am worried I am hitting a plateau. When I have dropped weight before I have hit plateaus and they have stalled my progress. Do you think I am still logging the same way I did in the beginning? I try to be honest, but finding straight forward calorie counts in a hurry is hard. Is there a better source for calorie counts? Does Loseit have some tricks for getting past a plateau?

submitted by /u/FUCKPutinINtheASS
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DFOX0Vm

No comments:

Post a Comment