Tuesday, August 9, 2022

dont be afraid to take a vitamin

Hey friends!

Just wanted to post something that was on my mind since yesterday. I wanted to say its OK to take a daily vitamin if you feel like you cant get your nutrients in.

I see a lot of people on here saying that macros dont matter and a calorie is a calorie when it comes to weight loss and thats true if youre just trying to lose weight, but if you're trying to be healthy as well, I really believe its another story.

For example, someone said they never eat nuts and I said to take a vitamin because there are essential daily nutrients in nuts that are hard to get from other food sources and if you're not getting them, its best to supplement with a vitamin.

I was down voted multiple times for saying that and it concerns me that the main focus of the forum is just losing weight, not even making sure youre eating enough to get your nutrients in OR taking a dailty multi vitamin for it.

this is my post begging people to do this for your health, not for a certain number on the scale. ive seen people who are 40 lbs more than me look fitter than me because they have a lot more muscle. the number on the scale is practically meaningless and so many are so focused on that they are not worried about their actual health.

i was the same way at first and i truly believe its because the weight loss is so focused on the scale numbers. at this point, i dont care what the scale says and dont think its an accurate measure of your actual health. as far as that goes, it basically means nothing.

please dont put everything you got into numbers on a scale. making sure your body is healthy and getting what it needs is the most important.

submitted by /u/Unlucky-Fortune7995
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Kv4CGBA

No comments:

Post a Comment