Monday, August 8, 2022

Finally a normal BMI (SV)

I started my weight loss journey when I was 14, because the number on the scale just kept going up and I honestly was scared (and a kid in my class was being mean to me about my weight, but we won't credit him with this victory). I didn't have any health conditions because of my weight, but I wasn't exactly confident about my body either. I'd been fat pretty much my whole life, my mom says that the pediatrician told her to put me on a diet when I was nine months old (shocking, I agree). I started this whole weight loss process in May 2019, and have been a long-time lurker on this sub.

Anyway, I know there are mixed feelings surrounding BMI. However, a victory is still a victory! I think that this is probably the first time in my life that I can remember where I've actually been a normal BMI and it's kind of weird but really great too. Lowkey cheated though, because today I woke up a pound above the normal BMI limit and decided to just go on a 7 mile run to see if I could get below the cut off. But, it still counts. Anyway, I'm ecstatic.

Here are my stats: 17M, 5'7", SW: 236.4 lbs, CW: 157.6 lbs, GW: 140 lbs.

Weight loss is definitely possible! Just gotta stick to it, it's a whole process.

submitted by /u/notsoslim44
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Q2waK1F

No comments:

Post a Comment