Sunday, August 7, 2022

From where should I start my weight loss journey?

Hello! I'm 18 years old F 4'9'', current weight 165 lbs. So, I've always been pretty heavy since my childhood. But it wasn't that much of a big issue until I hit my pre-teens. I started gaining weight day by day, non-stop which made my mom super worried. She always talked to me about how badly I need to lose weight for my well being and stuffs but I never felt like paying any attention to her words. I gotta mention that I've taken many attempts to lose weight till this day in my life but failed to stay consistent to them. I tried different diets, used to do exercises (like walking and free hand exercises) too, though I never really liked them. But stopped after some time as always.

So, lately I, myself, started giving some thought about my weight and body. There was that day when I closely looked myself in the mirror for the first time probably and realized that I'm really really screwed up. It sucks tbh when I can't buy my favourite dresses or my old dresses don't fit to me anymore. I feel so bad and depressed but still I don't take any step. But these days I'm feeling like that I should do something about it fr this time. But the thing is that I tend to lose motivation so quickly. I feel like what's the point of doing it anyways? I'll never succeed. This kind of thoughts start barging in and I give up. So you can say, I'm screwed up both physically and mentally.

Still I've been searching up a lot about this weight loss stuffs for past few days and I'm so confused. Like, from where should I start? There are so many things on the internet and I don't know what to follow and what not. So, it'd be so helpful if some of you can give me some tips about how to begin and not lose hope. Though most of the time I feel like I won't be able to lose weight in my lifespan, I still have that 1% hope in me which tells me I'll be able to see a healthy me in the mirror one day. So, yeah I want to make the best use of my 1% hope now.

submitted by /u/tea_n_kookies
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/VYJe7sE

No comments:

Post a Comment