Saturday, August 6, 2022

I feel disappointed with my weight loss.

EDIT:I also talked with some gym trainers and they said that losing the remaining fat i have around the waist is pretty much impossible without operation.

So around two years ago,i started to like doing exercise,mostly running around the neighbourhood.

After a few good months neighbours started talking to me saying that i am losing weight and looking good,i still talk with most of them and i really enjoy it.

I also started lifting weights and doing some abs exercises,nothing too crazy.

When i started i had around 220 pounds(100 kgs) and lost 88 pounds,i still maintain that weight.

I cut all fast food and sugar drinks.

The problem is i feel like everything i did was in vain,i see so many people going from obese to absolutely shredded in less time then what i did,and it makes me question what i am doing wrong.

Could i get some advice?I’m really starting to lose it here.

Left picture is from two years ago,right one is from a few months ago

submitted by /u/lampla
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/JfONgxS

No comments:

Post a Comment