Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Making Progress & Feeling Good

https://i.imgur.com/KwGJfCn.jpg

I found this picture of me from earlier this year at 252 lbs and decided to do the same pose sitting on a toy horse at 213 lbs. It's been 4 months since I began my weight loss journey. My starting weight was 252. I have been working hard everyday and it is paying off. I definitely do feel my body changing and feel like I can move around better. Here's to more progress!

What I've been doing: I workout everyday for 30-45 minutes on the treadmill. Before that, I do sit-ups, push-ups, and weight lifting. Also use a dumbbell during my cardio. As my body gets used to the workout, I increase the intensity and do segments of HIIT. I don't drink as much soda and drink a lot of water. I do intermittent fasting for a day (alternate day fasting) where I don't eat anything. During this time, I drink a lot of water. When I eat, I keep it between an allowed time frame (anytime from noon-7pm). I will have a protein shake that also counts as a meal replacement, especially post workout. I cut out all unnecessary snacking and only eat when I'm hungry. I focus on high protein, high fiber, and low carb.

submitted by /u/esb1018
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/QDFSH3I

No comments:

Post a Comment