Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Prioritizing Health Doesn’t Always Mean Continuous Losing!

34F 5’9” - Sw: 226 cw: 203 (-23 lbs) gw: 170 I dropped about 23 lbs over the course of 6 months last year, then was hit with a divorce. I lost a bunch from stress then gained it right back, so that one year later I’m exactly the same weight as I was then. But hey, I’m not mad! My body revolted to the stress of a divorce and I had all kinds of health issues that are finally healing (things like alopecia, chronic infections and stress triggered eczema). Maintaining for a year despite the wild health problems and the ups and downs of a custody battle and divorce settlements seems like a win to me!

This is just a reminder that sometimes prioritizing your health means putting the weight loss on hold for a bit. I’m losing again and I couldn’t be in a better place to do it now :)

submitted by /u/gendtropy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/nWcJ5TH

No comments:

Post a Comment