Wednesday, June 14, 2023

6 Week weight loss plan.

F28, SW: 304. GW: 275/250.

This is not my normal weight and I won’t feel like myself until I get back to 275. I’ve been at the gym for 9 months as of September 2022, and I’ve been at it years before that. So I don’t see why every time I make progress, It bounces back. Might have too much soda so I’ll switch to flavored water and that’s helped before. I’ve lost the same 10 lbs on and off for 6 months. Now half the year is over and it feels like I’m stuck in the same place. I look thinner and more fit but still not losing weight.

For the next 6 weeks to 6 months I will be strict meal prepping while training at the gym, walking and I love swimming.

So my plan is:

Gym 3x a week, Swimming 2-3x a week, Walking 4x a week, and getting extra steps at home.

My goal is to take the bus an extra two days so I’m at the gym 6 days a week. I might not be training enough the past 3 months, Even though I went 3-5 days consistently while also swimming. I also loved playing basketball which helped burn some extra calories as well. I’ll have to try the rowing and steps machine more often at the Y. Currently going to both Planet Fitness and the YMCA since we have a nice location that offers a sauna/steam room. So I’ve been loving that between workouts.

I’m so exited to get this plan started and I’ll definitely start on Monday since it’s already Wednesday, I will be doing the gym today, Friday and Saturday to make up the time this week. I just want to look and feel my best again. My lowest weight was 260 lbs in January 2021. I want to get back to that. I will force myself to lose weight if I have to. 😂

I also loved the idea of the 75 hard challenge, I kind of did that in February & April while working out 3 days a week + walking on those days. So I just need to keep doing 45 minute workouts twice a day at least 5 days a week. I already switched to 45-60 minutes at the gym while I did 30 minutes for a while. I hope this helps to lose weight this summer and to keep it off. I will continue to meal prep after.

submitted by /u/OceanFitness
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/k5WOPSt

No comments:

Post a Comment