Monday, June 26, 2023

Is it normal for weight loss to start slowing down after a few months?

Hello everybody, I have been trying to lose weight for around 7 months now. While my progress was somewhat slow in the first month, it drastically sped up after the second one. For context, here are my averages per month.

December: 81.6 kg.
January: 81kg (0.6 kg change).
February: 80.4 kg (0.6kg change).
March: 79 kg (1.4 kg change).
April: 76.6 kg (2.4 kg change).
May: 75.1 kg (1.5 kg change).
June: 74.2 kg (0.9 kg change).

As you can see, my weight loss was the greatest around April, but it then slowed down. My main concern is that I will be back to losing almost no weight at all. I’m not sure if this is supposed to be ‘expected’ or if I should change my habits.

submitted by /u/Comprehensive-Ad3016
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/dwgJrLF

No comments:

Post a Comment