Monday, June 5, 2023

Is it possible to go from 197 lbs to 137 or lower in two years or a little less?

I’m thinking of changing careers. For the past few months I’ve been thinking about becoming a firefighter. The next applications should be out in two years if I’m not mistaken. I’ve always been interested in serving the public. My BIL is a firefighter, but my sister is toxic & kept us apart to the point he believes lies about, so I won’t be able to go to him for help. Eventually I can probably get to know another current firefighter but I don’t want to ask questions withy current poor physical fitness.

If this is doable (to lose that much weight in the time mentioned) mind sharing what motivates you on your own personal weight loss journey? I get discouraged sometimes & have a habit of withdrawing into myself.

I have depression & anxiety & I don’t like going out because of how I look. I don’t really have a support system so it’ll just be me doing it on my own. I have physically present people in my life but they’re not healthily supportive & they’ll more than likely do their best to discourage me.

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/mantisinthemirror
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/e9D5sUG

No comments:

Post a Comment