Monday, June 26, 2023

I don't know how I did it.

I honestly don't know,time went too quickly.

I don't realize how I managed to get here,I honestly didn't have it in me.

I have been working consistently on my weight loss for 237days and I'm actually towards the end.

I don't know how I actually stuck to it. What was that about that specific day that made me so determined.

How did time go so fast?How have I managed to come so far?

Just 2kg away from my goal weight,2kg away from never being attacked about my weight,where nobody can EVER make a comment about it again.

My advice to anyone wanting to change,don't wait,the sooner you start,the sooner you can look back and get mad for not doing it sooner

submitted by /u/ItjustHappens123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/U0nDFl2

No comments:

Post a Comment