Monday, June 5, 2023

How to continue with my diet?

Hey, I grew up as an overweight kid until the age 17, when I started my weight loss journey I was 293 pounds (I was 6’ 3”), and since I used to play a lot of sport I got used to eating those calories burned. I lost around 50 pounds in one yr and started hitting the gym which I had a cutting phase and bulking phase, and now I’m at around 14 percent body fat and weighing 198 pounds. Now, to the main question, in the beginning I was able to go on months without getting tired and cheating on my diet, but now that I want to cut down the last 5 pounds, I’m really struggling and can’t focus on my diet. I’m kinda tired of tracking the macros and eating healthy and restricting myself cuz I’ve been doing it for near 2 yrs. Since the last month that I started my cutting phase I lost only about 1 pound only, and nothing much. I want to know what I should change to just be consistent with my diet. FYI, I’m not following a keto or diet anything I’m just tryna be in caloric deficit.

submitted by /u/BackgroundAccurate58
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/qBK698F

No comments:

Post a Comment