Saturday, June 10, 2023

Any girlies want to be accountability buddies for this rollercoaster of a ride we call weight loss????

SW: 217lbs // CW: 196lbs // GW: 150lbs

So for context I am F25 and my height is 5’5 and I feel like I have been on this weight loss journey for the longest but wasn’t actively consistent with it. I would try for two weeks and then ultimately burn out. Pretty shitty feeling overall. Anyway, so recently within the past two months I buckled down and did everything I needed to do; CALORIE DEFICIT, 30MIN WORKOUT/ 1 WALK PER DAY & IF (16:8) I did this method consistently and was strict about because the thing I realised prior to this point is that I was heavily lacking discipline (a bitch of a habit to break!) but fear not I don’t have the magic recipe to break out of that but when you finally do, YOU WILL SEE RESULTS..slow or fast it’s still a win! Trusting the process and yourself is the key.

The only thing I’m missing is I’ve been doing this myself and I’m surrounded by people who are not on the same path as me and that can get kind of isolating sometimes as you have no one to relate to! So I wanted to make this post and see if anyone who relates to any of this are all welcome to join me and be accountability buddies/girlies?!

We can do this!🧚🏼‍♀️💖

submitted by /u/thebeautifulparadox
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3v4sh7X

No comments:

Post a Comment