Sunday, June 18, 2023

Officially down 40 pds (F 19 56) and Im feeling happier and healthier all the time

I’m officially down 40 from my highest weight of 244 (5’6, F), and am looking to lose 50 more this year. I definitely know I’ll be able to do it, and I’d also like to introduce some gains as well.

Since February 7th, I’ve been giving myself space to float between 1200-1400, and so far I’ve seen really great success.

Probably 1.5 to 2 pds a week. I eat much more protein, vegetables, and fruits than I have ever had in my whole life.

But I still eat McDonald’s, sweets, and fajitas! I’ve also garnered a whole new love for cooking, just tonight I made nachos that knocked my damn socks off. 😁

The thing that I noticed early on is the “healthier” you eat, the MORE you can eat in a day. And I’m a chubby soul so that forces me to eat right so I can eat lots of volume.

Sure, I eat McDonald’s here and there, and a cosmic brownie sometimes, but I tend to choose healthy stuff so I can be fuller for longer.

It’s not significantly fast weight loss, but I’ve never felt more proud and more confident in myself than I have today. I also haven’t had any issues with loose skin, fingers crossed.

My face is smoother and thinner, my waist is much more defined, and although my boyfriend loved the way I looked at the start, it’s like he can’t get enough now!

Good luck to all of y’all, y’all inspire me all the time.

submitted by /u/Peeweefanclub
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vxRFmbP

No comments:

Post a Comment