Saturday, June 10, 2023

Would eating around 350 calories right before bed be disadvantageous to weight loss?

I have to take 60mg of Latuda daily with at least 350 calories. I was on 40mg previously, and with the increased dose, I’m getting drowsy and really restless when I take the medication during the day. I’ve noticed it’s easier to sleep away the side effects by taking my medication close to bedtime, but that means I have to consume at least 350 calories just before I’m going to bed.

I’d been doing IF until I started noticing the side effects, and now my eating schedule’s up in limbo. I’ve been more sedentary the past few weeks due to a health issue, so the drowsiness may just be extra prominent right now since I’m not moving as much as I usually do.

Would eating this many calories 30-60 minutes before bed put me at a disadvantage for weight loss?

submitted by /u/zingitgirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/l7Xxa0n

No comments:

Post a Comment