Saturday, June 10, 2023

How does Step count to calories work?

Hello!

I’ve decided to start my weight loss journey been on a calorie deficit for last 3 weeks with no exercise (to ensure diet is was in check didnt want to do much as once )

This week I’ve started incorporating some cardio in form of running/walks - I’m 30 and currently 211 lbs

My question is the following yesterday I ran with mix of walking for 30 minutes and did roughly 3.5k steps

Today I went out on a walk (no running) for about an hour and did roughly 7-8k steps

My question is:

Do you burn more calories by running but doing less steps? Or does more steps (even if its walking) equals to more calories burnt?

When I went on my run I came back very tired/sweating but when I came back from my extended walk I was still sweaty but not to same degree

Thanks!

submitted by /u/bigblitzx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3RrQz8h

No comments:

Post a Comment