Sunday, June 25, 2023

Extreme diet fatigue - how to make it feel good again?

23F 5’4 SW: 210lbs+ LW: 115lbs CW: 150lbs

A couple years ago I started my weight loss journey around 210lbs, reached my goal, and sat comfortably between 115-125lbs for a good year.

Since December, I’ve hit a funk and gained 30lbs. I am experiencing extreme fatigue. I used to be in the gym over an hour a day, meal prepping religiously every Sunday, fit and healthy and happy. Now, I feel like an animal, only eating and sleeping.

The gym makes me miserable. I don’t enjoy it anymore and I don’t know how to force myself to. I tried to prevent this by easing down on exercise until I just wasn’t working out at all anymore, and I can’t seem to get back into it.

Food is a huge problem. I’ve become fixated on a handful of foods (frozen pizza/burritos, Chinese takeout, and literally just egg wraps) and I’m finding it extremely hard to deviate from these. I somehow don’t feel “satisfied” unless I have one of these specific foods. If I’m presented with other foods, I usually just wait until I can have what I want. If these foods are unavailable, I will go out of my way to acquire them.

I’ve tried several times to “kick off” my previous weight-loss routine, but it becomes so overwhelming I just give up within a week. I’ve come to absolutely hate everything involved with it - meal prepping, grocery shopping, exercising, it all makes me exhausted to even think about.

It used to feel so good, and it used to make me happy. How do I find the energy again? A few months ago I got a full blood work scan done to make sure nothing was wrong with me and it came back perfect. So I’m assuming it’s something mental. What can I do? I feel so pathetic.

submitted by /u/Kratos5300
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/evdsOkV

No comments:

Post a Comment