Saturday, June 17, 2023

Facial sagging after weight loss

I'm 29M, SW 125kgs, CW 102kgs, GW 80kgs.

I'm losing weight at around 1kg (2.2lbs) a week. I'm REALLY looking forward to the face gains, and getting my jawline back, and some face definition and skin tightness. Most of the weight loss pics I've seen show very positive facial results.

But reading so much about 'ozempic face) has got me really worried. Is there any way to know if I'm gonna get this or not? How can I avoid it?

So far I haven't seen much sagging. I've got nasolabial folds and marionette lines, but those came about sure to my high weight, and I was expecting them to get reduced with weight loss. I've lost the initial 20kgs over a period of about 1.5 years. Typically I lose 5-6kgs over a couple of months, followed by few months of maintenance, post which I get into the next weightloss phase.

Key questions:

  1. What's the right weightloss speed to minimise sagging? Right now I'm at 1kg a week, and I would love to stay here (just to get thin as quickly as possible). Is this too fast?

  2. Apart from slow weight loss, hydration and moisturizer, what else can I do to ensure healthy skin? Worth exploring collagen creams/other products?

submitted by /u/uduw8wnbruxn2n2hz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/hu4Mp1w

No comments:

Post a Comment