Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Stuck on a maintenance break

Hi all,

So I’m 5’8 and a girl in her 20’s, I reached my largest weight in 2021 due to covid lockdowns + depression and also experienced rapid regaining after going off weight loss meds I’d been prescribed in 2019. I managed to lose 30lbs through 2022, and another 30lbs since the start of this year.

I was kind of burnt out so I decided to take a few maintenance days a bit into June, but that has ended up turning into a three-week maintenance hiatus and I’m not sure about how to slip back into losing weight properly. Does anyone have any advice/experience with restarting after some time off without falling back into eating a lot or giving up/getting burnt out again?

submitted by /u/calicocadet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/QiTgNpC

No comments:

Post a Comment