Monday, June 26, 2023

In a good groove

Anyone else just feel like you've hit or are in a good groove with weight loss? Like many of you, I'm someone who's been losing and gaining weight my whole life but I finally feel a sense of peace and sustainability with it for the first time in my life. I'm at a weight and activity level where as long as I eat under 2000 calories per day, I'm losing weight and I've been finding it weirdly easy to stay at 1600-1700 calories daily. I've been counting for about a month and a half now and already lost 10 pounds! My goal is to lose 50 total in order to reach a healthy BMI so 40 more to go. It just feels so awesome reaching a point where you calculate your calories for a meal (I cook a lot so use MFP to put in all the ingredients in the recipe) and put it in and go "wow I get to eat all this amazing food and feel good and still lose weight?!". I've been having creamer in my coffee, takeout, still eating candy, etc but just feel like I've finally reached the point of balance in my life where I can just have a bite or a smaller portion of something and be happy and still have maintenance or slightly over days and feel good about that too and still be losing. I know weight loss can feel like a struggle a lot of the time but I'm just really enjoying how easy, effortless (besides constantly weighing things haha) and well this is going! Anyone else in the same boat? :) And for anyone who's not, it's possible to get there!!

submitted by /u/spilltheteal
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/BT7rVem

No comments:

Post a Comment