Saturday, June 24, 2023

I did it. I finally took a full body picture of myself and Im defeated

I usually stick to looking in the mirror and I’m pretty sure I see myself skinnier in person than I really am. I realized I never took a full body photo in myself in a very, very long time.

I’m about 2 weeks on my weight loss journey and decided, screw it. Let’s see. I put timer on my phone, walked into view and waited until zero.

I took 4 photos, front, back, and both sides.

I’m horrified. I didn’t realize that I was this big. On paper, being 5’4 at 250 lbs, I know I’m fat. But seeing a photo just looked completely different from what I see in the mirror.

I’m definitely gonna keep going but what an eye opening experience.

submitted by /u/brokeninnerchild
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Hrin9Wy

No comments:

Post a Comment