Monday, June 5, 2023

Weight loss Update and a few Questions

Starting Date: October 2022 SW:450lbs CW:315lbs GW:200lbs

Just thought I’d share an update incase anyone is thinking about starting their journey.

I had always been an on and off lurker on this sub, hoping to find inspiration and motivation to start my journey. I’m not exactly sure what clicked this time, but it’s been going great. I’m not entirely sure of my starting weight, but I know it was over 400lbs, and I’m pretty confident it was around 450lbs. I’m now at 315lbs after starting in October of 2022. And I feel great. 10hr work days used to leave me sore and tired, and now I feel fine after a long work day. Up until the last week, my entire weight loss had been through nutrition alone, along with having a job that keeps me walking between 5-10 miles a day. I finally joined a gym last week, and have gone daily except one day. If anyone would like to ask any questions, feel free to comment or DM.

On a side note, what kind of gym routines have you guys found to be successful. So far, I start out with some cardio (10-15 minutes on the stair stepper and 20 minutes on the treadmill with an incline). I then follow it with three sets on various weight machines. Does this seem like a good plan? I’m not hyper focused on certain muscle group days since at this point I just want to build overall muscles and continue losing weight. Also, I fully expected weight gain after starting to work out due to water retention. How long did this weight gain last for all of you? And did it gradually just go back down, or pretty quickly after a few weeks? I know it’s not fat gain since my diet is still on point and I’m for certain staying within my calorie limit (and I gained almost 6lbs the day following my first day at the gym).

Any advice is appreciated, and AMA about my journey. I’m more than willing to share.

submitted by /u/WeightLossTKCR
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/fzMK43o

No comments:

Post a Comment