Sunday, June 18, 2023

weight plateau after losing some weight

hello! I was wondering if someone can help with some tips to push past this!!

I am a 24F 5’5 started out at 235lbs (highest) and lowest weight being 183lbs I’m currently fluctuating between 185-193lbs and I’ve been maintaining my weight for the last 2 years which I take as a WIN because it’s it’s hard to do so once you feel like you look a certain way. However, I do want to maybe go to down to 150-165 and my weight has been not budging I am active and I have pretty good workouts 4-5week. I definitely feel like my maintenance calories and deficit has changed and I’m having a hard time figuring it out I want to lose the extra 15-20lbs and see how I look. I use to work with a trainer and it was amazing but we have parted ways I’m not sure if it’s me or my body has adapted to a different way of functioning now. I do know with schools my stress was high at some point so being a female it can throw my hormones off balance as well as maybe having a copper iud but I’d like to think this maybe not significant to my weight loss maybe I haven’t been eating the best either or miss workouts so to be conclusive I feel like it’s a bunch of different factors but any feedback is appreciated so much!

submitted by /u/Worried-Win-5101
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Y6O0J3s

No comments:

Post a Comment