Thursday, June 8, 2023

Hello! New to this sub. I just completed my first month of my weight loss journey.

I’m very happy with my progress so far. Basically CICO. I having been weighing everything that I eat and have found weighing in grams is the most accurate measurement. My average intake in 1150, I know that’s low but it works for me.

I’ve also been waking a lot (hard to do when you have a desk job!) average 14,500 steps per day.

The hardest part so far is making dinner for my family. I’m adding more sides for them but protein is the same. Any recommendations to stay on track and not gobble up bread and butter?

Starting weight 197, current weight 183, goal weight 128. 14 pounds lost this month.

I’m also F , 5’5 in height.

submitted by /u/chewy_pnt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/8bV4YFm

No comments:

Post a Comment