Monday, June 12, 2023

I feel so bad (vent)

I’ve been going through a tough patch in my weight loss and it’s been really bringin my mood down. Yesterday i was sick and my mom made me food, and it was really good. Now I usually make my foods tracked on my phone with calories and all that but i wasn’t even thinking about it yesterday since i felt so bad, i still feel bad today but i’m better. i asked my mom what she put in it and she gave me a recipe, it had a bunch of things that when i tracked it it shot through my calories for the day, i almost started crying. i can’t stop thinking about it and it keeps making me feel so bad. I know this day doesn’t define my weight loss journey but i can’t stop thinking about it and i need to get it off my chest

submitted by /u/Background-Art328
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/K8XZMwe

No comments:

Post a Comment