Wednesday, June 7, 2023

30lbs down; feeling like a bad ass πŸ’…πŸ½

Holy shit. I am beyond words. I really did not believe in myself to be able to get this far and I kept convincing myself that it was just water weight. Last time I weighed this weight was in March 2022. It hasn't been super easy for me but it hasn't been extremely hard either.

I'm most excited for my second incentive which is an Aquarium day. I love touching jelly fish and sharks and sting rays and getting rewarded for weight loss just keeps me motivated.

On the downside I still have to change my workout playlist from 'plz be hot by 26' to 'plz be hot by 27' since I'm not where I want to be yet. I have a long road ahead of me but I'm excited for the adventure (hobbit ass bitch).

To my body: I love you, thank you for allowing me to move the way I want to and waking me up every day. I'm losing weight for you babe 🀍🫢🏽

I really hope I'm at the word count

submitted by /u/grgshbo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/uwetWZn

No comments:

Post a Comment