Monday, June 19, 2023

Don't know what to do.

Hey y'all, hope you are having a great morning/afternoon/evening. Honestly I'm just lost. Lost with the weight loss shit. 2 years ago today I posted to this sub regarding how I had officially lost 100 pounds and was moving into my career of choice. I went from 318 pounds to 208 pounds in the span of a year. I was so happy with the way my life was going and just to ready for whatever life was ready to throw at me. Especially after losing all that weight. Fast forward a year, I started seriously hitting the gym and continuing to eat decently up until about 6 months ago I'd say. My old habits caught back up with me. Seemingly out of no where and for the next six months I'd say I started eating 5-8 thousand calories a day again with the excuse in my head being that "I workout at the gym now, I can afford to eat this" so yah. I'm back to square one. I had a moment of realization last month that I was pigging out again and started bawling my eyes out. I don't want to feel sorry for myself, but I have no motivation to want to eat good anymore. I still workout every single day, so I am a pretty strong dude, but I am so packed on with fat now it doesn't look like it whatsoever, all my progress is gone. I'm at 298 pounds now. I feel worthless. I feel stupid for allowing myself to do this to myself again. I just needed to vent, any potential advice is appreciated though. I love reading the stories on here. You are all inspirations.

submitted by /u/Icy_Mistake2730
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6uMv9c3

No comments:

Post a Comment